ProSew has several advantages over other embroidery shops.
- We are located in the same city as Sanmar's main 1,000,000 sqft warehouse. This can save you shipping costs and time.
- We do not have a fixed lead time. ProSew strives to meet the delivery date you specify. We Are small enough to be flexible and respond to changing needs quickly.
- Our machine operators average 20 years experience. If we have not embroidered it, they will figure it out.
- Only have top of the line Tajima embroidery machines. Best money can buy.
- Use only Madeira Rayon Thread and embroidery backing. Better look, higher quality.
ProSew uses these advantages to produce high quality embroidery on a timely manner.
ProSew History ...
ProSew was started out by Linda W. Dean in 1985. She sold the house she got in the divorce, took the equity, and bought her first embroidery machine.
Quickly ProSew outgrew the basement and moved into its first commercial space. Linda then also hired her first employee.
ProSew today has 35 heads, 6 employees, and 5000 sqft of workspace. ProSew continues to turn out high quality embroidery and meet customer driven due dates.
Click the button below for information on your need.
ProSew Embroidery Home Page
ProSew Facility in Cincinnati, Ohio
ProSew is a certified by the WBENC as a Women owned small business.